Monday, September 19, 2011

Welcome to Songs of Sappho!

Welcome to my new blog. I'm Marie-Elise Bassett, writer and fan of of F/F erotica, especially in a historical setting. Songs of Sappho is my new series from Musa Publishing. Every two weeks a new, hot story about women loving women will be released from the Erato imprint at Musa. I'm thrilled to be part of this new venture and hope people will enjoy this new series.

What can you expect from Songs of Sappho? As I said, these stories are erotica so they will be hot and explicit, but always with a happily ever after/happy for now ending. I'm too much of a romantic not to believe in love. These are all short stories in the 5-10K range and will be priced accordingly at just .99 on the Musa website. Check back every other week for a brand new story about women finding love and acceptance in Victorian England.

I hope you will drop by the Grand Opening of Musa Publishing and take a look around.

See you there, Marie-Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment