Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm Back!

It's been a grueling year. I spent the last several months taking care of a critically ill parent, but I"m pleased to be back to writing. Musa Publishing has been wonderful to me. We've reworked my my released schedule and starting in September I will again be releasing a new Songs of Sappho story every month.

September's story will be Sophie's Lament. This is taking the place of Winter Companion which has been bumped back due to it being a Christmas story. In October A Lady Never Tells will debut, followed by The Goddess Pact in November and Winter Companion in December.

It feels so good to be back reading and writing. In fact, I need to finish up Sophie's Lament this weekend so I get it in to the editor and cover artist.

Peace, Love, and Joy to all.

MEB

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about the issues you've been dealing with. Very difficult. But glad you're back.

    Yay, I'll be all over your new books. :D

    ReplyDelete