Friday, October 14, 2011

Welcome to the party


Musa Publishing is celebrating the one year anniversary of their Aurora Regency imprint. While I don't write regency romances, I do write historicals so I jumped on in the blog hop. You can win stuff from them and stuff from me. It's super easy. 

To win a free copy of Lily in Bloom, all you have to do is follow my blog and then leave a comment. In this comment you must declare that you are at least 18 years of age. Lily is an erotic romance. Make sure you tell me how to contact you if you win your copy.

To participate in the full blog hop, make sure and follow the official rules.

TOUR RULES:
1) TOUR STARTS: Saturday October 15th
THIS TOUR ENDS: October 22nd, at Midnight (PST)

Final Celebration August 22th 7pm -11pm (EST) at Two Lips Reviews Chat

***Individual Winners from Authors contests will be drawn and posted October 23rd on their individual sites***
1) Prizes at individual Blogs are completely at the discretion of the individual authors and are not in association with Musa Publishing and its prize system.  To enter the Contest on any given blog you must follow their contest rules and objectives.
2) By commenting on any blog on the tour the participant is agreeing to these rules and policies.
3) All prize winners will be chosen randomly using Random Line Picker.

To go to the next blog, just click the banner at the end of this post. If you jumped into the blog hop somewhere in the middle, you can click the banner at the beginning of this post to go to the Aurora Regency blog.

Good luck!

7 comments:

  1. You have really pretty book covers. I love all kinds of historicals.
    Sue B
    katsrus(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, had to fix the post so had to do over, LOL
    Hi Marie!! I clicked the above on the 'toolbar' of the blog to follow. Is that the right place? I didn't see a box where some have it as. Its great to meet you! I love most settings in historical romances to read as well as new to me setting! I realized your book was ff which I don't read (but do enjoy reading mf and mfm, so will be watching for more. Didn't want to miss visiting and posting either way! Looking forward to your books!

    cathiecaffey @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a thirteen year old child, so I am definitely over 18! I love the gorgeous flowers on your covers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the covers, love the story (only read SoS 1 so far!!) and have enjoyed opening my mind to another genre I wouldn't normally look at. Marie-Elise, you are a beautiful writer! I look forward to many more stories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you on the blog hop - I am definitely over 18. I've not tried a ff romance, but I'm willing to give it a try.

    Thanks for the giveaway.

    knitrix29 at gmail dot com

    Also, I clicked on follow on the toolbar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *raises hand* I'm over 18....lol
    Looking forward to reading your books! Thank you for the chance at the giveaway.
    sebrina_cassity@yahoo.com
    GFC: Sebrina C

    ReplyDelete